Pepwave MAX Adapter Cat 20 / 5G USB Cellular Expansion Modem
Pepwave's handy and portable MAX Series USB modem Adapters, available in Cat 6, Cat 12 and Cat 20 / 5G models, can plugged into Peplink routers, compiuters and other devices with USB WAN ports. These are not routers but rather provide cellular connectivity to a router or computer over USB.
Built to Last
Sturdy industrial-strength designed for continuous high-traffic operation.
The light and sleek enclosure offers portability in the palm of your hands.
With two SIM slots and an eSIM, the MAX Adapter always has a way to connect.
Compatible with 5G
MAX Adapter now offers a 5G compatible device option. Bringing 5G connectivity to your devices.
With a built-in eSIM, achieving on-demand data to minimize data wastage and optimize your connectivity is simple. Do not settle for less, choose SpeedFusion Connect.
- Peplink Products - Protect and reinforce products^ with a USB port and make it a 5G/LTE WAN.
- Windows & Linux* Devices - Providing 5G or LTE connectivity for Windows and Linux devices on-the-go.
- Non-Peplink Devices - Place anywhere to optimize cellular reception, reduce truck rolls, expand infrastructure, and maximize uptime for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
- Cellular WAN Interfaces - Single 5G Modem
- Redundant SIM Slot - Yes
- Downlink/Uplink Datarate - 5G: 4 Gbps / 700 Mbps, LTE CAT-20: 2 Gbps / 150 Mbps
- Antenna Connectors - 4x SMA Cellular
- Power Input - 5V USB-C
- Power Consumption - 5W (nominal), 8W (max.)
- Dimensions - 3.9 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches / 100 x 71 x 15 mm
- Weight - 120g
- Operating Temperature 32° – 104°F / 0° – 40°C
- Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Certifications FCC, CE, IC
- US Carrier Certifications AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular
- Carrier / Category - Global / 5G
- 5G Bands - 5G (NSA) Sub 6Ghz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n28, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79
- LTE Bands - B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32,B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46, B48, B66, B71
- MAX Adapter 5G
- 4x LTE/5G LTE Antennas (ACW-235)
- USB-C Female to USB-A Male Adapter
- USB-C Power Cable
Q. What is the MAX Adapter and how do I use it?
The MAX Adapter is a state-of-the-art cellular modem by Peplink, it is not a standalone router. It can be used in two ways to:
Add an additional cellular WAN to your existing Peplink device which has a USB WAN port. Provide 5G or LTE connectivity (depending on your model) to your Windows or Linux devices on-the-go, acting as a cellular modem.
Q. Is the MAX Adapter right for me?
Are you in need of a solution that can add an additional 5G/LTE WAN to existing Peplink products via a USB WAN port, supports PepVPN, offers external antenna support, has dual SIM slots, and is something small but not a full router? Then the MAX Adapter is for you!
Q. Do antennas come included?
Four LTE antennas are included but the GPS antenna must be purchased separately.
Q. Can I pair my MAX Adapter with my Mac?
Currently, our MAX Adapter is only compatible with Windows & Linux devices.
Q. Does the MAX Adapter have a built-in battery?
No, the MAX Adapter is powered via USB-C.
Q. My MAX Transit has a USB port but it’s not compatible with the MAX Adapter. Why?
The MAX Transit’s USB port only provides power input, not data. For compatibility, the device must contain a USB WAN port.
Full list of devices compatible with the MAX Adapter (LTE):
- Balance series: 20, 20X, 30 LTE, 30 Pro, One, Two, 210, 310 5G, 310 Fiber 5G, 310X, 305, 380, 380X, 580, 580X, 710, 1350, 2500, MFA500, SDX, SDX Pro
- Surf SOHO series: Surf SOHO MK3
- MAX series: BR1 ENT, HD2, HD2 Mini, HD4, MBX, MBX Mini
- MFA series: HD2/HD4 with Media, MFA 200, MFA500, MFA 750
Full list of devices compatible with the MAX Adapter (5G):
- Balance series: 20X, 30 LTE (HW3), 30 Pro, One, Two, 210 (HW4-5), 310 5G (HW2), 310 Fiber 5G (HW2), 310X, 305 (HW2), 380 (HW6), 380X, 580, 580X, 710 (HW3), 1350 (HW2), 2500, MFA500, SDX, SDX Pro
- MAX series: BR1 ENT, HD2 (HW5-6), HD2 Mini, HD4, MBX, MBX Mini
- MFA series: HD2/HD4 with Media, MFA 200, MFA500, MFA 750
About the Optional Additional Warranty & Licenses:
All Peplink products come with a one-year standard warranty. This warranty period can be extended for an additional 2 years. The EssentialCare extended warranty includes:
- Access to InControl 2
- Firmware upgrades
- Warranty protection.
- Non-transferable and non-refundable based on manufacturer policies
InControl 2 (IC2):
InControl2 access is included with your standard one-year warranty on your device and you can add additional years. InControl is Peplink's cloud-based endpoint management system. When connected to your devices, it aggregates data to generate useful reports on all aspects of your network. On a single screen, you can push configurations to any and all of your endpoints. If you need to dig deeper, you can remotely access the web admin of any device on your network. Using InControl, you can save configuration time, minimize truck rolls, stay on top of the status of your network, and proactively resolve any emerging problems with speed and precision.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $290 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.