Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro Mobile Router | LTE-A Pro CAT-20 Modem with Redundant SIM Slots | Wi-Fi 6 |
Add to cart to view pricing
Pepwave's new MAX BR1 Pro Mobile Router is an all-in-one mobile internet solution for travelers who rely on cellular data to stay connected. This unit is packed with must have features, boasting a Cat 20 modem, dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (ensuring less interference and allowing you to connect to multiple devices simultaneously), WiFi as Wan functionality and it is integrated with the new generation tech achieving 800% faster speeds than the original BR1 Pro. This Cat20 modem features redundant Nano SIM Slots so you can load SIM cards from different carriers for better coverage. Pepwave's MAX BR1 Pro Mobile Router features a Low-Profile Form Factor - at a slim 1.14 inches, the BR1 Pro 5G is 25% slimmer than the BR1 Classic.
Peplink's setup interface is extremely user friendly, fast, brilliantly designed, and packed with features and settings to suit your customization needs while ensuring a smooth, stress-free setup.
Peplink offers PrimeCare on this device. The first year is included with your purchase and you can choose to add an additional 1, 2 or 4 years. More details in the bulleted section below.
Wi-Fi just got better - Connect multiple devices simultaneously, and experience faster throughput speeds and better bandwidth congestion with the latest Wi-Fi 6, all with less interference.
SpeedFusion Ready - Enable the endless possibilities of SpeedFusion technology just by simply connecting to SpeedFusion Cloud from wherever you are.
Performance Boost - The BR1 Pro has been boosted with a CAT-20 modem which can achieve speeds of up to 800% faster than the original BR1 Pro.
Hardcore Capabilities - The BR1 Pro comes equipped with a 2.5Gbps Ethernet port, making it compatible for your network devices to run at their designated speeds without limitations.
Deploy Anywhere - Certified toughness and wide operating temperatures mean you can just deploy, forget, and enjoy the benefits.
- Regions - Compatibility: Global
- 3G Bands - HSPA+: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B9
- LTE Bands - B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, HSPA+: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8, B9 B14, B18, B19, B20, B21, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48, B66, B71
- 1x MAX BR1 Pro CAT-20
- 1x 12V2A Power Supply (ACW-632)
- 4x LTE/5G Antennas (ACW-234)
- 2x Wi-Fi Dual Band Antenna (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232)
- WAN Interface - 1x 10/100/1000/2500M Ethernet (The WAN port can act as a LAN port if needed) 1x LTE-A Pro Modem with Redundant SIM Slots
- LAN Interface - 2x 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Interface - Simultaneous Dual-Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz) Wi-Fi 6, 2X2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP
- SpeedFusion features - Hot Failover, WAN Smoothing, Bandwidth Bonding (Requires PrimeCare Subscription, complementary for the first year)
- Number of PepVPN - 2/5 (2 PepVPN Peers are enabled by default / 5 PepVPN Peers are enabled with PrimeCare Subscription, complimentary for the first year)
- Features - Drop-in Mode Load Balancing/Failover Ignition Sensing
- Router Throughput - 1 Gbps
- PepVPN Throughput (No Encryption) - 400 Mbps
- PepVPN Throughput (256-bit AES) - 200 Mbps
- Cellular Data Rate (Downlink/Uplink) - CAT-20: 2 Gbps / 211 Mbps (Theoretical maximum data rates.)
- Recommended Users - 1-150
- Antenna Connectors - 4x SMA Cellular Antenna Connectors 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
- Power Input - 10 - 30V
- Power Consumption - 8 W (nominal), 19 W (max.)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 5.78 x 5.08 x 1.15 inches / 146.8 x 129 x 29.3 mm
- Weight - 1.28 pounds / 580 g
- Operating Temperature - -40°– 149° F / -40°– 65° C
- Humidity - 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Certifications - FCC, CE, RoHS E-Mark (Motor Vehicle)5 EN 61373 Shock and Vibration Resistance5 EN 50155 Railway Applications - Electronic Equipment used on Rolling Stock EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Warranty - 1-Year Limited Warranty
- 1-Year Full SpeedFusion Capability
- 1-Year Hardware Warranty
- 1-Year Firmware Upgrade
- 1-Year InControl 2 Access
- PrimeCare is activated on the date of payment confirmation
- Non-transferable and non-refundable based on manufacturer policies
About InControl 2 (IC2) Included in PrimeCare:
InControl is Peplink's cloud-based endpoint management system. When connected to your devices, it aggregates data to generate useful reports on all aspects of your network. On a single screen, you can push configurations to any and all of your endpoints. If you need to dig deeper, you can remotely access the web admin of any device on your network. Using InControl, you can save configuration time, minimize truck rolls, stay on top of the status of your network, and proactively resolve any emerging problems with speed and precision.
About SpeedFusion Included in PrimeCare:
Peplink PrimeCare enables full SpeedFusion (Bonding, WAN Smoothing, Hot Failover), opening up deployment possibilities for any PrimeCare device. For example, the MAX Transit Duo will be upgraded with full SpeedFusion in order to enable faster file transfer and higher quality streaming from mobile locations. Use WAN Smoothing to deliver smooth and consistent videoconferencing, protecting it from packet loss. The SpeedFusion Cloud enables Peplink devices under a Care Plan to use SpeedFusion (Bandwidth Bonding, Hot Failover, WAN Smoothing, Bandwidth Overflow) without any additional hardware.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $290 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.