Pepwave AP One AX Lite | 2.4ghz/5ghz AX/AC/B/G/N Wireless Access Point
- Calculated at Checkout
Pepwave's AP One AX Lite Wireless Access Point with integrated WIFI 6 technology is ideal for Those Needing an Enterprise Network Extended.
Pair the powerful AP One AX Lite wireless access point with a mobile router to provide additional wireless coverage to your home, business, RV or boat and / or additional functionality (like 5Ghz wifi). With a CAT5e/CAT6 network cable wired to the access point, POE (Power of Internet) can be used to power the AP One AC Mini Access Point.
The Peplink AP One AX Lite is a powerful, enterprise grade router - see the full set of features below. You can manage your wireless setup using the optional Incontrol2 Cloud Management Platform which is complimentary for the first year.
Manage Centrally With No Additional Hardware Needed - AP One AX Lite comes equipped with InControl central management. Giving users the ability to control and monitor their network from any web browser. Manage network SSIDs, radio settings, and search event logs with ease to diagnose the entire network.
Turnkey or Custom Captive Portals - Offer users a more branded experience by customizing captive portals through InControl.
Wi-Fi Just Got Better - Integrated Wi-Fi 6 is 45% faster than the average Wi-Fi 5, has 4 more device capacity and consumes less power for connected devices. Enterprise-Grade Roaming Speeds Supports 802.11k/v/r, providing users a seamless roaming experience between access points.
Seamless Peplink SD-WAN Integration - Effortlessly integrate Peplink solutions with AP One AX Lite to provide unique network capabilities and network flexibility, making the whole experience more user friendly.
Centrally Managed with InControl - Monitor network health on a single dashboard. Push configuration profiles on multiple devices at once. Remotely access the Web Admin of any device.
Balance/MAX/FusionHub - Provides unbreakable connectivity by combining multiple WANs. Works with InControl to centralize VLAN, firewall, and outbound policies.
SD-Switch - Works with InControl to remotely configure and activate PoE ports. Monitor power consumption.
AP One - Works with InControl to centralize SSIDs, radio settings, and deliver captive portals.
- Product Code - APO-AX-LITE
- EthernetPort - 1 x 1Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Standard - Simultaneous 1 x 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n/ax 1 x 5GHz 802.11a/n/ac/ax
- Radio Chains/Streams - 2 x 2:2
- Data Rates - 2.4 GHz: up to 574 Mbps 5 GHz: up to 1200 Mbps
- Channel Width - 20/40/80 MHz
- Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio - 256
- SSID Per Radio - 16
- Transmit Power - 2412 – 2472 MHz: 24dBm 5180 – 5825 MHz: 25dBm
- Included Antenna - Built-in Omni antenna: 2 x 3dBi - 2.4GHz 2 x 3dBi - 5GHz
- Enclosure - Plenum-rated
- Weight - 0.84 pounds / 382 grams
- Dimensions - 5.9 x 5.9 x 1.3 inches 160 x 160 x 33 mm
- Power Input - 12V DC Jack (Plug 5.5 x 2.1 mm, center positive)* 802.3at PoE (AC/DC adapter and Injector Not Included)
- Power Consumption - 14.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature - 32ºF - 104ºF 0ºC - 40ºC
- Humidity - 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Certifications - FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty - 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Network - Bridge Mode, Router (NAT) Mode, Mesh, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Support for PPPoE / Static IP / DHCP, Management VLAN, Spanning Tree , Protocol
- Radio - Multiple SSID, Auto Channel Selection, Transmit Power Adjustment, Neighbor AP Detection
- AP Security - Open, WPA/WPA2/WPA3-Personal, WPA/WPA2-Enterprise
- Device Management - Web Administrative Interface, InControl Cloud Management, Peplink AP Controller, SNMP v1, v2c and v3
- Client Management - Per SSID: VLAN with QoS (802.1p/802.1q), Bandwidth Control, MAC Address Filtering, Layer 2 Client Isolation, Limit on Max. Number of Clients - Per Client: VLAN with RADIUS, VLAN with VLAN Pool, Bandwidth Control, Multicast Filter, IGMP Snooping/Multicast Enhancement
- AP One AX Lite
- Ceiling Mount Base (9/16” T-Rail)
- Ceiling Mount Base (15/16” T-Rail)
- Mounting Screw Set
- This access point does not come with a power supply. A PoE injector, switch or optional 12V DC power supply is required.
About the Optional Additional Warranty & Licenses:
All Peplink products come with a one-year standard warranty. This warranty period can be extended for an additional 2 years. The EssentialCare extended warranty includes:
- Access to InControl 2
- Firmware upgrades
- Warranty protection.
- Non-transferable and non-refundable based on manufacturer policies
InControl 2 (IC2)
InControl2 access is included with your standard one-year warranty on your device and you can add additional years. InControl is Peplink's cloud-based endpoint management system. When connected to your devices, it aggregates data to generate useful reports on all aspects of your network. On a single screen, you can push configurations to any and all of your endpoints. If you need to dig deeper, you can remotely access the web admin of any device on your network. Using InControl, you can save configuration time, minimize truck rolls, stay on top of the status of your network, and proactively resolve any emerging problems with speed and precision.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.