SoftStartRV Air Conditioner Soft Starter for RVs
SoftStartRV is the best soft start RV a/c kit on the market today!
Not only does the SoftStartRV ease strain on the power source, but it’s also less stressful for the Compressor itself since it starts more gently. Additionally, it provides valuable protection by shutting down the compressor if the power source or the connection to the compressor is briefly interrupted, then it re-attempts a soft start after a three-minute delay.
SoftStartRV is a compact size, lightweight cost-effective soft start controller with fireproof housing and sealed by resin making it capable of resisting extreme weather and survive in harsh environments (A/C air-conditioner outdoor rooftop unit), this makes SoftStartRV a cost-effective RV air conditioner soft start kit solution with high reliability and stability.
SoftStartRV is an embedded design air-conditioner soft start controller for single phase soft start for air-conditioner power systems. It regulates the start-up voltage of the compressor/motor intelligently to effectively reduce the inrush and surge current while starting-up, thus consuming much less power from on-site AC power supply system – yet it still provides full startup torque for compressors and motors.
SoftStartRV effectively limits the inrush current and so improves the stability of the power supply and reduces transient voltage drops that may affect or break down other loads. This eliminates the need for excessive power supply which results in reduced equipment costs, investment in power supply capacity, charge meter, circuit breaker, and power wireline capacity, and it extends the service life of the motor or compressor.
SoftStartRV provides an effective solution in the reduction of start-up current, typically up to 70%, but still provides full startup torque for compressors and motors. The starting of air-conditioner compressor or induction motors is accompanied by inrush currents up to 7-8 times higher than running current and starting torque up to 3 times higher than running torque. The increased unnecessary torque results in sudden mechanical stress on the machine which leads to increased wear and higher service costs and reduced service life. Plus, the high inrush current and current peaks may stress the power supply system to increased mains and generator loads which may lead to voltage dips results in breaking down of other valuable equipment or systems. It is the best soft start RV a/c kit.
Our Best-In-Class Soft Start For RV AC Units Lets You:
- Run Two Air Conditioners On A 30-Amp Hookup
- Run One Air Conditioner Using Only A Small Portable Generator
- Run One Air Conditioner On A 20-Amp Household Hookup
- Run An Air Conditioner Or Two Using Your Onboard Inverter System
SoftStartRV is specially designed, engineered and tested for all RVs: Motor homes, 5th wheel campers, travel trailers, toy haulers, truck campers, vans, and tiny trailers!
- No more “thumps” and “trailer shaking” in the quiet of the night as the compressor kicks in.
- Reduces and eliminates that clunking compressor start-up noise… Everyone sleeps cool, quiet, and restful
- Reduces startup power demand by an amazing 70%. It’s that good! You know space and weight are always a premium
- Small at just 6”x3”x3” and weighs just under 2 pounds.
- Includes Free Turnkey Install Kit, Screws, Ties, Connectors
- Features Compressor Overload Prevention
- Does Not require 5 Learning Cycles to Work
- Easy Installation and Live Tech Support Available!
- Water Resistant and Fire Resistant Case
- 3 Helpful LEDs show status: Start, Run, and Fault
- Limits inrush current
- Eliminates current surges & voltage drops
- Extends motor/compressor service life with built-in electronic overload protective relay
- Integral bypass contactor reduces heat generation
- Produces smoother starts and stops by controlling torque
- Reduces vibration and mechanical damage
- Relieves shock and drive train stress on startup
- Additional start capacitor and AC contactor are not required
- Easy to wire and install
- Decreases equipment downtime
- High reliability and long life
SoftStartRV Electrical Specifications:
- Nominal Working Voltage: 110Vac (90~135Vac) / 220Vac (187~266Vac), single
- Maximum continuous working voltage: 135VAC /
- Maximum continuous working current: 18A
- Over Current limit: 30A/1 minute.
- Maximum non-repetitive inrush current: 170A (<20 ms).
- Maximum surge current: 120A (<350 ms).
- Soft start-up time: 1±0.5s.
- Current consumption: 48mA (Capacitive 110VAC, 220VAC)
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Operation hours: better than 45,000 hours (rated working temperature).
- Effective soft start on/off service: >100,000 times (soft-start interval not less than 3 minutes).
- The insulation resistance between housing and chassis: > 300 M Ω.
- Withstand voltage between housing and chassis: >3000 VAC in 1
- Shock resistance better than 200m/s2 and 11ms
- Anti-vibration: 10ï½ž55mm(double amplitude, 5mm).
- Protection restart time interval: 180
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 C.
- Working Humidity: 0~95% RH (<40 C).
- Air-conditioner (applies to single-phase 110V 1HP-1.5HP / 220V 1HP-3HP)
SoftStart RV LED indicators:
- Running indicator – The indicator light is green when it is in normal operation. The indicator light is red when it is in the protect mode.
- Soft starter working indicator – The indicator light is red when it is in the process of soft starting, and the indicator light will go off after the soft starting is completed.
- Soft starter self-test status indicator – The soft starter has a self-test program of 0.5 seconds at power-up, at this time, the indicator will be on red, and the indicator will go off after the self-test is completed.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $290 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.