Samlex Evolution™ F Series 1200W, 120V Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with 12V Input & 40 Amp Charger - P/N EVO-1212F
- Unit of Measure
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Evolution™ F Series 1200W, 120V Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with 12V Input & 40 Amp Charger
Pure sine wave inverter/charger with 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization. For use with Lead Acid or Lithium Batteries. Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Adaptive Battery Charger Option for Lead Acid Batteries
- 6 programmable charging profiles – 2, 3 and 4 stages with Equalization
- Algorithm monitoring in the Bulk Stage assesses the battery’s condition. The remaining charging stages are based on the battery’s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- Reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to AC input source. When AC input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
Surge Capacity (Active Power Boost)
- The inverter has a surge capability of 3X its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- Inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the Power Boost Allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- There is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- Connect a solar charge controller (up to 50A) directly to the EVOTM though the Battery Charger External DC Input
- External charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- Multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- The EVO™ is practically indestructible. The EVO™ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
AC Input / Output Option
- AC Power Cord Inlet and Duplex GFCI outlet: EVO-1212F/1224F; hardwired: EVO-1212F-HW/1224F-HW
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVOTM performance data, stored on a removable 16GB SD Card. Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation. 4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric LCD display for messaging.
- The EVO™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- Boats, RVs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- Alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- Back-up and emergency power applications
- ABYC Compliant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $299 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.