Peplink Mobility 42G, 7-in-1 5G Ready Cellular & Wi-Fi Omnidirectional Antenna System with GPS Receiver | IP68 | 6.5ft/2m | Black
With 4 cellular channels, 2 Wi-Fi and a GPS, the Mobility 42G provides ultrawide bandwidth within a single antenna housing. The Mobility 42G is designed for heavy network usage and solid reliability.
The Peplink Mobility 42G is a 7 in 1 antenna built for mobile applications. It supports 4x4 cellular MIMO for high bandwidth and solid reliability, dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Wi-Fi and GPS. It is also 5G ready and supports a wide range of global cellular frequencies. The GPS receiver is equipped with high gain LNA, making it ideal for location tracking. The Mobility 42G has a solid housing made of UV stable plastic materials. Two color options are available (black and white) to fit different deployments.
Mobility Antenna Series Common Features:
- 5G Ready -5G can reach speeds 10x faster than 4G LTE. Download movies in just seconds.
- IP68 Rated and UV proof -Certified quality protection from dust, water, and UV allows you to use it even in poor weather conditions.
- B71 Support - Supports extended bandwidth range, including B71.
- 7dBi High Gain -Increased signal strength for a stronger connection and less interference.
Mobility 42G Overview:
- Built for 5G - Omni-directional 4x4 MIMO mobile antenna for the best performance.
- Ultra Wide Bandwidth - Wide frequency range (600-6000MHz) supporting LTE and 5G connectivity.
- Wi-Fi 4- x4 MIMO dual band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) high gain omnidirectional antennas for local coverage.
- Robust Design - IP68 rated, low profile and durable housing in Black or White color options
- Easy Installation - Simple panel, wall or pole installation for various applications.
- Antenna Elements - 4 elements
- Cellular Frequencies# - 4.4dBi@617-960MHz, 7.8dBi@1710-2700MHz, 7.9dBi@3400-4200MHz, 8.2dBi@5000-6000MHz (## Measured peak Gain on 600x600mm (23.6"x23.6") ground plane excluding cable loss.)
- Cellular Bands - LTE bands B1 to B86 (except B31, B72, B73, B87, B88), 5G bands n1 to n99
- VSWR - < 2.5 over 95% of the band
- Feed Power Handling - 10W
- Input Impedance - 50 Ω
- Polarisation - Linear
- Ground Plane - Not required
- Antenna Elements - 2 elements
- Peak Gain - 5.0dBi: 2400-2500MHz 7.5dBi: 5000-6000MHz
- VSWR < 2.5
- Feed power Handling: 10W
- Input impedance: 50 Ω
- Polarisation: Linear
- Frequency Range - 1561-1602 MHz
- Peak Gain & Frequencies - 0.5dBi@1575MHz 1.6dBi@1602MHz
- VSWR - < 2 dB
- Output Return Loss - 10dB max
- Gain: LNA - 28 ±3dB
- Noise Figure - 1.5dB max at 3.3V
- Operating Voltage - 3.3V
- Power Consumption - 8.5 ±2.5mA at 3.3V
Cable (LTE / 5G, Wi-Fi):
- Type - CFD-200
- Loss - 0.33 dB/m @ 900 MHz 0.49 dB/m @ 2000 MHz 0.55 dB/m @ 2500 MHz 0.87 dB/m @ 5800 MHz
- Diameter - 0.2" / 5.0mm
- Jacket - Half matt PVC, UV resistant
- Cellular Termination - QMA male, SMA male
- Wi-Fi Termination - QMA male, RP-SMA male
- Type - RG-174
- Loss - 3.4 dB/m @ 1000 MHz 4.9 dB/m @ 1800 MHz
- Diameter - 0.1" / 2.7mm
- Jacket - Half matt PVC, UV resistant
- Termination - QMA male, SMA male
- Supported Types - Panel, wall, pole
- Mounting Hole - 1 11/16" / 43mm
- Max Panel Thickness - 19/32" / 15mm
- Product Dimensions - (Height) 2.28" / 58mm (spigot not included) (Diameter) 8.19" / 208mm
- Package Dimensions - 9.09" x 8.50" x 6.14" 231 x 216 x 156 mm
- Radome Material - UV stable PC
- Antenna - Mobility 42G
- Accessories - Wall/pole Mount, Double Sided 3M Adhesive Pad (Diameter: 8.19" / 208 mm Thickness: 0.08" / 2 mm)
- Cable Flammability - UL 758 (VW-1)
- Compliance - RoHS, REACH & WHEE
- Enclosure Flammability - UL 94 HB
- IP rating - IP68
- Operating Temperature - -40° - 176°F / -40° - 80°C
- Storage Temperature - -40° - 176°F / -40° - 80°C
- Salt Spray - MIL-STD 810F/ASTM 8117
- UV Resistance Rating - UL 746C (F1, long-term UV exposure)
- Wind Survivability - 137mph, 220 km/h
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $290 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.