Mastervolt Magic 12/12-20 DC Converter - P/N 81300400
- Unit of Measure
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Magic 12/12-20 DC Converter
For The Toughest Tasks
The Mac and Magic DC-DC converters are designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions, these DC-DC converters operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mastervolt concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 280,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the DC-DC converters are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Making The Best Even Better
The reliability and long lifespan of Mastervolt’s DC-DC converters have been established beyond doubt over the past 20 years. While the Mastervolt products have evolved with the latest technological developments, the dimensions and connections have remained the same. As a result it is exceptionally easy to replace one unit with another with only negligible downtime.
Mastervolt Green by Heart
As part of our constant search for eco-friendly and long-lasting solutions, Mastervolt has developed the Green by Heart program. Its impact on the Mac & Magic DC-DC converters include:
- An exceptionally effective use of the consumed input current (cos phi) > 0.98!
- Faster charging of batteries, even with when the input current is limited
- Use of top quality components with a long lifespan
- Savings in weight and space
- Fewer installation materials
For the DC-DC converters you can use the MasterBus Serial Interface. All you need is a single cable with one connection. Your benefits: Fast and easy installation, plus centralized monitoring, configuration and operation of your system with a MasterView panel.
Programmable via Desktop or Laptop/PC
Remote control the Mac or Magic via your laptop or PC or configure your personal preferences. The device has a communication port and easy installation with a PC-Link and MasterAdjust software.
Energy-Saving Dimmer Function
Many standard light dimmers convert part of the energy to heat and also lose unnecessary energy. The Mastervolt Magic converters regulate the power supply efficiently and without excessive heat build-up, up to 580 watts for optimal safety (multiple Magic converters can be used for multiple lamps).
If you have many/heavy power-consuming devices onboard, the parallel use of several units allows capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps. Advanced high-frequency technology with modern microprocessors ensures minimum power loss when switching from 24 to 12 V and vice versa.
Powerful Selling Points:
- Reliable and very stable DC supply
- For 12 and 24 V battery systems
- Parallel switching of multiple units for capacities of 40, 60 or more Amps
- Battery charger and dimmer function
- Adjustable output voltage
- Voltage stabilization for a longer lifespan of halogen lights, etc
- Corrosion-proof aluminium casing
- Temperature-powered fan for cooling
- Generates limited heat, so installable almost anywhere
- Fully MasterBus compatible with a MasterBus Serial Interface
- Nominal output voltage: 13.6V
- Output voltage (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 10-15V
- Output voltage dimmer (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 4-13V
- Output voltage stabilization: 2% at extremes of temperatures, load and input
- Output voltage ripple (peak peak): max. 1%
- Max. output power: 300W
- Nominal output power: 300W
- Max. output current: 20A
- Output charge current (3-step mode): 16 A
- Nominal input voltage: 12V
- Input voltage range: 11-16V
- Input voltage range (3-step charge mode): 12-16V
- Lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 10V
- Delay lower input set point (adjustable with MasterAdjust): 30 sec.
- Galvanic isolation: yes
- Voltage limited: yes
- Efficiency: > 90% at nom. input voltage, full load; peak 92 %
- Dimmer function: yes, by external momentary switch via fast-on connection, to be activated by DIP switch setting
- Alarm contact: yes (fast-on connector)
- Dimensions, HxWxD: 227 x 154 x 81mm / 8.9" x 6.1" x 3.2"
- Weight: 1.8kg / 4.0lb
- Approvals: CE
- 3-Step charge option: yes (DIP switch settings)
- DC consumption: < 115 mA
- Connections: screw terminals (max. wire size 16 mm² / AWG5)
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 80 °C, derating > 40 °C -13 °F to 176 °F
- Sound level: < 48 dBA at 1M
- Protection degree: IP21
- Protections: against over load & over temperature
- Cooling: maintenance free vario fans
- MasterBus compatible: yes, in combination with a MasterBus Serial Interface
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $290 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.