Davis Rain Collector Cone & Heater for AeroCone - *Not For Use With Classic Rain Cone - P/N 7721
- Unit of Measure
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Rain collector cone and heater replacement kit Vantage Pro2 rain collectors with AeroCone. Heats ice and snow to keep your rain collector from freezing.
All Vantage Pro2 stations come with the AeroCone. Unfortunately, the heater will not fit inside the AeroCone. This kit includes the heater and the larger old style cone to replace the AeroCone for those freezing winters that bring snow and ice.
Keep snow from filling your Vantage Pro2 rain collector with this heater. Great for use in cold climates to measure freezing rain or the moisture content of snowfall.
The heater warms the inside of the cone during cold weather. A thermostat switch turns the power off when temperatures rise and back on when they fall.
Note: The heater must be plugged into an electrical outlet. Heater is not compatible with AeroCone; it is only compatible with the old style, larger rain cones.
- Capable of melting liquid snow at a rate of 1/4" (6mm) of liquid precipitation per hour
- Warms only the inside of the rain collector and the cone itself
- Off/On switch allows you to turn heater on when you expect freezing conditions, and turn it off again when weather warms
- When turned on, the themostat switch turns power off if temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), and turns it back on with temperature drops to about 85°F (30°C)
- Cable length can be extended to 120' (36M) with two-twisted pair wire; further with single pair cable
- Replacement kit for stations with AeroCone rain cones
- Old style rain cone, bird spikes, and debris screen
- 24W, 24V
- Thermal cut-off switch
- Control unit
- Insulating reflective blanket
- AC-power adapter
- 50' (15M) cable
- Vantage Pro2 sensor suite or compatible stand-alone rain collector
- Must be plugged into an electrical outlet
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization. If the hitch was purchased during a FREE shipping promotion, $299 will be deducted for any returned hitches.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.