Tray-Style Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (4 Bikes, 2" Shank) (18087)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
Your bicycle is more than just a frame, tires, handlebars and pedals. You live for what might be around that next turn, that burn in your legs as you climb a rocky trail and that freefall feeling you get as you descend a long hill. Your bike is not just a hobby; it is a gateway to the outdoors and your faithful companion in the wild. It was with this idea in mind that the CURT tray-style bike rack was built. The CURT hitch-mounted tray-style bike rack promotes your biking experience unlike any other because of its unique, three-point support system. It is made to be easier to use and keep bikes more secure, holding them at three points of contact. Instead of hanging the bike by its crossbar, the loop-like tray-style cradles hole the bike's wheels, keeping it secure on each end. The third point is an adjustable, ratcheting arm that moves up and down and locks over the crossbar, keeping the entire bike firmly held in place. Both the tray-style cradles and the vertical ratcheting arm are highly adjustable and can fit virtually any size bike, from a giant adult mountain bike to a single-gear kids' bike. CURT tray-style bike racks are not your average ten-speed. In fact, they are packed with features to truly make it all about the ride. They feature a hitch-mounted design to work with your vehicle's trailer hitch, and they come with a tilt-away feature to allow the entire rack to tilt away from the vehicle. This makes it easy to open a hatchback door or trunk and access the rear cargo area. Tray-style bike racks also feature a foldable, adjustable frame and an anti-wobble shank. This model fits 2" receiver tubes and holds two or four bikes with the extension. NOTE: For use with any frame-mounted 2" class 3 or higher trailer hitch receiver. Clamp-on bumper receivers and traditional 4" square bumpers should not be used to mount bike racks. Do not exceed receiver weight limits.
- Tray-style cradles provide three points of contact to keep bikes fully secure
- Ratcheting arms lock down onto the frames and will not loosen during travel
- Key-operated ratchets also deter theft while the vehicle is left unattended
- Highly adjustable cradles easily accommodate various bike sizes and styles
- Padded arms protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- Tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Fits trailer hitches with 2" receiver tube openings
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- For use with any frame-mounted 2" class 3 or higher trailer hitch receiver. Clamp-on bumper receivers and traditional 4" square bumpers should not be used to mount bike racks. Do not exceed receiver weight limits.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.