Q20 Sliding 5th Wheel Hitch, Select Ford F250, F350, F450, 6.75' Bed Puck System (16677)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
The CURT Q20 is designed to offer the quietest 5th wheel towing possible. It does this using a spherical axial bearing. This unique pivoting mechanism is built into the hitch head and allows it to tilt with the 5th wheel trailer in any direction necessary. With its dual-locking jaws for 360-degree pin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication, the spherical axial bearing provides smooth, safe, quiet towing, even with large 5th wheel trailers. The Q20 also makes the coupling process easier. It features a self-aligning head to help reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, as well as a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT Ford puck system 5th wheel slider. It is designed to be mounted on a Ford short-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the adapter quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q20 hitch and slider and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. Once installed, the slider allows for added clearance when making tight turns with your trailer. CURT 5th wheel sliders are true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT sliders also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn. This Q20 hitch with puck system slider is only intended to fit the Ford puck system and cannot be installed without it. Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards.
- Fits Ford short-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and puck system
- 5th wheel slider provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three grease fittings for continuous lubrication
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a single, lockable, short-throw handle
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ford puck system for installation (intended for short-bed trucks; capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component)
- Includes Q20 5th wheel hitch head #16530 and Ford puck system slider #16020
- Not compatible with articulating or turret-style pin boxes, such as Rota-Flex and Sidewinder
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.