Pepwave MAX HD1 Dome Single Cellular Mobile Router | IP67 Rated Outdoor Rugged
Add to cart to view pricing
- Calculated at Checkout
Peplink's HD1 Dome weather-proof exterior LTE modem is a great option to provide mobile internet for both boats and RVs. The modem will provide a cellular internet connection to a separate router via a single Ethernet cable and can be mounted on a pole or wall. This versatile modem is compatible with all major carriers and certified on Verizon.
Single Cellular Router for Mobile Outdoor Deployments
The HD1 Dome provides single-cellular Bandwidth Bonding in an IP67 enclosure that has a minimal profile on the rooftop while providing maximum signal. With redundant SIM, the HD1 Dome supports single cellular radios and two SIM cards. Combine the HD1 Dome with the SIM Injector, and the number of cards increases to ten.
Minimum Cable Loss, Best Cellular Signal Quality
Most outdoor deployments require a centrally placed router attached to strategically placed antennas. With the HD1 Dome, the antennas are placed in the same integrated enclosure as the cellular radios. This arrangement minimizes cable loss, giving you the best signal possible.
Simple Installation Running a Single Ethernet Cable
The HD1 Dome has a M35 screw mount, and only requires a single Ethernet cable to install. For wall or pole mounted deployments, the HD1 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter and a mounting rack that provides a multitude of installation options.
8 Additional SIM With the SIM Injector
With the addition of the SIM Injector, the HD1 Dome can support up to 10 SIM at your fingertips. Simply connect an Ethernet cable between the SIM Injector and the HD1 Dome. The SIM Injector is capable of PoE output, so you don’t need to add another PoE switch to your deployment.
Scalable Deployment, Easy Management
Connect multiple MAX HD1 Domes to a SpeedFusion enabled router via PoE for as much bandwidth as you want. Using Peplink's SpeedFusion technology, a mega bandwidth channel can provide you with the fastest and most reliable internet connection anytime, anywhere.
Robust Design, Super-Duty IP67 Enclosure
The MAX HD1 Dome has an IP67 rated enclosure and certifications of protection against water, dust, vibration, and inclement weather.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD1 Dome is certified on:
- Shock and Vibration Resistance
- Railway Applications
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
Speed & Reliability. Brought by SpeedFusion™
SpeedFusion allows users to combine any number of connections together to form a point-to-point link to achieve what others cannot:
- Combine the bandwidth of several mobile connections to form an ultra-fast data link. Sustain bandwidth-hungry and latency sensitive tasks without the need for fixed lines.
- Hot Failover maintains secure tunnels over all available WAN links to keep the network up and running when a connection drops out. If a WAN link fails, SpeedFusion instantly routes traffic to a working tunnel for uninterrupted VoIP sessions.
- SpeedFusion is carrier agnostic and our products are certified with multiple carriers. By combining the coverage network of several mobile carriers, chances of running into a network blindspot or congestion is minimized.
- With the help of WAN smoothing network traffic will be assigned to WAN connection with the lowest latency. Use multiple WAN connections to create a single, jitter-free data stream.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl 2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device. InControl 2 is our cloud based device management, monitoring, and reporting tool designed specifically for Peplink and Pepwave devices.
Multiple Mounting Options
The HD1 Dome offers significant deployment flexibility due to its modular construction. By itself, it has an M35 thread, making it easy to mount on top of any pole or on the rooftop of any vehicle.
The HD1 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter that enables an additional GE LAN output. With the splitter installed, the HD1 Dome can then be used with the included mounting bracket to fix onto any wall, or to securely tie onto any pole.
The HD1 Dome, Ethernet splitter, and the mounting bracket are all included, so you can deploy this device just about anywhere.
SIM Injector - More SIM, More Range (SIM Injector is available separately.) - Use the SIM Injector to add another 8 SIM cards to your deployment, giving you the ability to connect to multiple carriers and ensuring that your connection remains unbreakable. In addition to adding SIM capacity, the SIM Injector also adds 100 meters of flexibility between the Router and the SIM cards, enabling you to place the cellular router anywhere you want without worrying about changing SIM cards. Finally, the SIM Injector uses an flexible architecture. You can connect multiple SIM Injectors to the HD2 Dome, and the device will have access to all the SIM cards carried by the SIM Injectors
Sim Injector SIM-BK8-4E-56V Features (SIM Injector is available separately.):
- SIM Slots - 8x Active SIM Slots
- Standard Size LAN Interface - 4x GE, PoE 802.3at Support ((* 56V DC input is needed for 4x LAN ports to have 802.3at))
- Power Input - DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12-56V
- Weight - 430 grams 0.94 pounds
- Dimensions - 1.6 x 5.8 x 5 inches 40 x 147 x 128 mm
- Humidity - 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature - -40° – 149°F -4
- WAN Interface - 1x LTE-A Pro Modem with Redundant SIM Slots (SIM Injector is available separately.)
- LAN Interface - 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet (SIM Injector is available separately.)
- Number of PepVPN - 2
- Enclosure - Rugged outdoor IP67 (with Ethernet Splitter)
- Recommend Users - 150
- Cellular Data Rate - 1.2Gbps / 150Mbps (Downlink / Uplink)
- Antennas - 4X4 Internal MIMO Cellular Antennas 1x Internal GPS Antenna
- Power Input - 1x 802.3at PoE+
- Power Output - 1x 802.3af PoE (with Ethernet Splitter)
- Power Consumption - 20W (max., without PoE output)
- Dimensions - 4.33 inches (radius) x 4.53 inches (height) 110mm (radius) x 115mm (height)
- Weight - With Ethernet Splitter: 3.75 pounds / 1.7 kg Without Ethernet Splitter: 2.65 pounds / 1.2kg
- With Ethernet Splitter: 3.75 pounds / 1.7 kg Without Ethernet Splitter: 2.65 pounds / 1.2kg
- Humidity - 15% - 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty - 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Certifications - FCC, CE, RoHS, Electromagnetic Compatibility EN61000
- MAX HD1 Dome
- Ethernet Splitter
- 2x Waterproof Ethernet Connector (ACW-112)
- Mounting Kit Set
Cellular Coverage for MAX-HD1-DOM-M-GLTE-G with Embedded Modem(s): 1x LTE-A Pro (CAT-18)
- Regions - Compatibility: Global
- 3G Bands - B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8
- 4G Bands - B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4),B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14 , B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
About the Optional Additional Warranty & Licenses:
The SmartCare optional extended warranty package includes many useful features and protection for your Peplink device.
- Hardware Warranty
- Advance Hardware Replacement
- Firmware Upgrades
- InControl 2 Access
- Non-transferable and non-refundable based on manufacturer policies
All Peplink products come with a one-year standard warranty. This warranty period can be extended for an additional 2 years. The EssentialCare extended warranty includes:
- Access to InControl 2
- Firmware upgrades
- Warranty protection.
- Non-transferable and non-refundable based on manufacturer policies
InControl 2 (IC2):
InControl2 access is included with your standard one-year warranty on your device and you can add additional years. InControl is Peplink's cloud-based endpoint management system. When connected to your devices, it aggregates data to generate useful reports on all aspects of your network. On a single screen, you can push configurations to any and all of your endpoints. If you need to dig deeper, you can remotely access the web admin of any device on your network. Using InControl, you can save configuration time, minimize truck rolls, stay on top of the status of your network, and proactively resolve any emerging problems with speed and precision.
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.