A20 Sliding 5th Wheel Hitch, 20K, Select Ram 2500, 3500, 6.5' Bed Puck System (16686)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
The CURT A20 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5th wheel hitch. Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed. The A20 is also fast and simple to operate. It has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling, and it is equipped with a coupling indicator that shows the coupling status. This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT R20 slider and the CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel slider adapter. It is designed to be mounted on a Ram short-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the adapter quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the A20 hitch and slider and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. Once installed, the R20 slider allows for added clearance when making tight turns with your trailer. CURT 5th wheel sliders are true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT sliders also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn. This A20 hitch with puck system slider is only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
- Fits Ram short-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and puck system
- R20 5th wheel slider #16550 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra-wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving the hitch easy
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from the truck cab
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation (intended for short-bed trucks)
- Includes A20 5th wheel hitch head #16540, R20 slider #16550 and Ram puck system adapter #16022
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
ProPride 3P Hitch, Hassle Free, 60-Day No Risk Guarantee
You can return the 3P Hitch at any time during the first 60 days of use for a complete refund. That's a 100% risk free guarantee. 60 days begins when you receive the product unless otherwise arranged for a later date. We must receive the product in Holly, MI in 60 days or less. To initiate a return you can contact us for a return merchandise authorization.
We can ship to virtually any address in the Continental US. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.